OSHA 10-Hour Outreach Training for Construction
OSHA Outreach Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in Construction. Our 100% online, 10-Hour outreach course, covers specific OSHA standards and requirements as they apply to the construction industry and teaches safety awareness which helps in recognizing and reducing the risks of job site hazards. This fully narrated and interactive training is intended for entry level workers as an orientation and covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites. Our course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA accepted course, you will receive your 10-Hour Construction Outreach course completion card and completion certificate.
• Receive your Department of Labor (DOL) Outreach Training Completion Card
• OSHA Accepted Training with Access to an OSHA Authorized Instructor for any Questions
• Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
• Real Life Case Studies
• Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
• Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
• Introduction to OSHA
• Material Handling
• Tools - Hand and Power
• Stairways and Ladders
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Fall Protection