OSHA 30-Hour Outreach Training for General Industry
OSHA Outreach Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in General Industry work sites. This 100% online, OSHA 30-Hour Outreach course, covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements, including safety and health principles for general industries. Our fully narrated and interactive course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. This training is intended for people who have some safety responsibility.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA accepted course, you will receive your 30-Hour General Industry Outreach course completion card and completion certificate.
• Receive your Department of Labor (DOL) Outreach Training Completion Card
• OSHA Accepted Training with Access to an OSHA Authorized Instructor for any Questions
• Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
• Real Life Case Studies
• Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
• Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
• Hazard Communication
• Permit-Required Confined Spaces
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Safety and Health Programs
• OSHA Inspection Procedures
• And More…